When the time came to buckle down and make my hobby-business work, I decided to get serious about my content strategy.
Because whether you blog, video blog, or podcast—content is king in the kingdom of growth.
So, I searched—searched for all the content marketing and blogging and planning and blah, blah, blah stuff you're supposed to be doing to grow your business online.
But after hundreds of dollars spent in planners, courses—whatever it took to grow—I found lots of conflicting advice and useless (and unused) tools.
And worst of all, I dedicated so much time to finding the perfect strategy and planning system, that I lost focus on the things that mattered in life—my family and my work.
That's when I decided to create my own content planning system.
And since it's start in early 2014, I tore this baby down, gathered hundreds of customers' feedback, made tweaks and full-out changes, and built this planner back up into what it is today.
Imagine having every piece of content, email, and social media post planned out as far in advance as you see fit.
That's what #BlogStrategy was designed for.
It's an all-in-one guide to help you map out your entire content needs for up to 12 calendar months—then again and again because it's a digital download you buy once and can print off and bind however you choose to.
Inside I share strategies and insider tips to get your content on the right page (literally and figuratively) to skyrocket your content plan beyond your next level.
The #BlogStrategy Planner is ideal for:
- bloggers with an existing blog that's set up already
- intermediate bloggers
- new-to-blogging entrepreneurs looking to solidify your content strategy
Be Inspired To Take Action.
Actually want to stick to your plan and see it through using this planner.
It's changed my business. Let me show you how it can advance yours.
TAKE A PEEK
THIS PLANNER INCLUDES
- Full "How to Use" [Directions and Suggestions] pages
- Complete Resources and Tools
- 12 months of Strategy Planning
- Content consistency framework
- Email marketing foundation, tools, planning and more
- Full content mapping and blog post brainstorming
- 12-Month Statistics (tracking partnered with Google Analytics reviews)
- Growth Analysis (blog, email, overall income and expenses, and brief takeaways of each month)
- Quarterly Balance Review pages
- A total of 148 pages (including front and back cover)
- 12 months (each) of:
- 2-page, full content calendar with main goal and more for the month
- Growth & Review sidebar (to monitor growth closely) and overall focus mapping
- Content checklist (up to 5 posts)
- Main tasks list and main focus for the month
- Email marketing map including basic brainstorming
- A month in review page
How should I print this?
There are simple instructions for printing on the back of the front page.
But, to answer your question, you can:
- Print in black and white for less expensive printing costs.
- It prints best through a laser printer, but an inkjet printer will work fine, too.
- Print front to back.
- It can be used in a 3-ring binder, or spiral-bound at home or in an office store like Office Depot / Max or Staples.
What if I hate it?
I highly doubt you'll hate it if you use it. My policy is no returns on digital products—eBooks, planners, etc. You cannot [honestly] return it to me, so there are no refunds. Courses have a 90-day return policy, and Amazon-purchased products have a 30-day return policy handled through Amazon.
How long does it take to get the download?
Depending on your Internet connection, as soon as your credit card is processed through Stripe or PayPal, your download will be emailed to you [almost] immediately.
Be sure to save that email with your link in it. The link is good for up to 1 year—just in case you "misplace" your copy.
What's the difference between this planner and the Content Strategy Planner?
The Content Strategy Planner is purchased through Amazon and comes in a pre-printed and bound copy that usually ships within 1 or 2 days of purchase. It's geared more toward *new* bloggers while #BlogStrategy is for newer to intermediate bloggers.