Imagine knowing your audience—whether you have one at the moment or not—so well that writing for them is easy.
Imagine being able to deliver that well-known audience content that they actually want to read.
Imagine that desirable, effective content opening the door to undoubted profits.
Because your audience likes you. They trust you. They know they're making a wise choice in buying your products.
Now imagine what having that happy, satisfied audience + a way to maintain that forward momentum means for you and your business?
With that in mind (and several customers asking for bundles), I created this Ultimate Blogger's Bundle.
- knowing your audience (and how to find, attract, and convert them)
- creating content that your audience wants and will engage with
- being able to maintain that content, content plan, and relationships
- and maintaining and growing your yearly, quarterly, monthly, and week-to-week strategy
...all add up to a profitable, respectable, and withstanding business you can be proud of.
In this 3-product bundle you get:
Product 1: The #BlogStrategy Planner
THIS PLANNER INCLUDES
- Full "How to Use" [Directions and Suggestions] pages
- Complete Resources and Tools
- 12 months of Strategy Planning
- Content consistency framework
- Email marketing foundation, tools, planning and more
- Full content mapping and blog post brainstorming
- 12 months (each) of:
- 2-page, full content calendar with main goal and more for the month
- Growth & Review sidebar (to monitor growth closely) and overall focus mapping
- Content checklist (up to 5 posts)
- Main tasks list and main focus for the month
- Email marketing map including basic brainstorming
- A month in review page
- 12-Month Statistics (tracking partnered with Google Analytics reviews)
- Growth Analysis (blog, email, overall income and expenses, and brief takeaways of each month)
- Quarterly Balance Review pages
- A total of 148 pages (including front and back cover)
[ sold seperately for $18 ]
Product 2: The #MyBestWeek Planner
THIS PLANNER INCLUDES
- 1 Full Year of Content or Year Planning Breakdown (for reference)
- Business Resources List
- 53 weeks (each) of:
- Contacts box (or for more notes)
- Notes box
- Powerhouse Quote (for inspiration)
- Main Tasks Sidebar Strip
- Appointments or Notes for the week
- 6 Most Important Things Daily Checklists
- 20 pages of notes
- A total of 141 pages (including cover)
[ sold seperately for $12 ]
Product 3: The Content Planning Workshop
THIS WORKSHOP INCLUDES
- the 90-minute, 2-module Workshop videos
- the full access, 45-page Content Planner to follow along with special, suggested content to continue your growth strategy
- a "Build Your Positive Online Reputation" Workbook
- a content and offer analysis worksheet
- the "Define Your Website's (and Content's) Purpose" Worksheets
- the "Ultimate Blog Post Walkthrough" Worksheet
- the "Create Pin-able Images" worksheet
- the exclusive "Developing Your Perfect Email" worksheet
[ sold seperately for $29 ]
I'm just starting out. Should I go with this whole package or just start out with one or two of your other products? [Like the #BlogStrategy Planner and the Workshop without the weekly planner.]
That's entirely up to you. But, as a fellow blogger, I use the Weekly planner religiously. It's a great system-enhancer and keeps me organized throughout the month, week, each day—so on. The #BlogStrategy Planner is a development planner. Meaning you can do all your brainstorming and organizing for up to 12 months at a time in it—for your blog and your business. But, the weekly planner is intended to be used as an accentuating tool to whatever you're using to plan out your months and further with.
All in all, if you decide to go with one or two of the other products without purchasing this package, and later get all three, you simply end up spending a few more dollars for it.
This package was designed to help blogger's get the most benefit out of an organized system—these 3 products all working together.
If you choose to break it up, that's cool, too. Whatever works best for you and your present situation.
How long does it take to get the download?
Depending on your Internet connection, as soon as your credit card is processed through Stripe or PayPal, your download will be emailed to you [almost] immediately.
Be sure to save that email with your link in it. The link is good for up to 1 year—just in case you "misplace" your copy.
How should I print the printable items?
There are simple instructions for printing on the back of the front page.
But, to answer your question, you can:
- Print in black and white for less expensive printing costs.
- It prints best through a laser printer, but an inkjet printer will work fine, too.
- Print front to back.
- It can be used in a 3-ring binder, or spiral-bound at home or in an office store like Office Depot / Max or Staples.
What if I hate it?
I highly doubt you'll hate it if you use it. My policy is no returns on digital products—eBooks, planners, etc. You cannot [honestly] return it to me, so there are no refunds. Courses have a 90-day return policy, and Amazon-purchased products have a 30-day return policy handled through Amazon.