Thanks for taking an interest in sharing your knowledge and expertise with my audience.
For the best outcome overall, here's a little info on my audience:
- they enjoy posts on productivity, growth hacking, and business—particularly on working from home.
- they're composed of solo entrepreneurs—people who already have their own self-run businesses, direct sellers, or people looking for information before starting a solo business. If you pitch me with content that talks about "employees" or "small business owners", I won't respond to your email.
- they love details—step-by-step and methodical posts, and don't forget about those well-planned list posts, too. (Always winners here.)
Here are some examples of the top-performing posts on the blog:
- 8 Time Management Tools You Should Use For Killer Productivity
- 4 Ways To Win At Vendor Events
- How To Simply And Effectively Organize Your Work-From-Home Schedule
- The Secret To Creating Irresistible Content Upgrades That Increase Email Subscribers And Add Value
- 6 Blog Changes That Tripled My Email Opt-In Rate In Less Than 4 Weeks (Twice)
- How To Introduce Your Business Like A Sales Ninja (Be A Sales Genius Series)
BEFORE YOU GET PUBLISHED
- Your post submission needs to come in a Google Doc with all images and links inserted where you would like for them to go. Links can go like this: [https://goffcreative.com/start-here/] right next to the word or sentence you want it inserted in / on.
If you're going to include links to other content outside of my blog, make sure it's not a bunch of "self-promotion". Meaning it's linking to valid sources and so on. (Yes, I check all sources, claims, etc.)
- I'll need a brief 2 to 4 sentence bio about you and / or what you do.
- SUGGESTION: You'll want to include a link to a specific landing page built around the content you submit. (It'll bump up your conversion rate, trust me.) And yes, you can include a content upgrade on your landing page. I won't advertise it in the post, though.
- Got a good photo of yourself? Email that over to me, too, after I reach out to you.
Questions? Email me: sara[at]goffcreative.com