What's your social strategy like?
Simple, direct and easy to create each week?
Or a complicated mess?
I get it. You could easily start off with a tool like Edgar which lets you upload your posts once, then it "re-cycles" them for you.
But if you're a busy solopreneur on a budget, shelling out that kind of dough when you've got so many little business expenses—it all adds up.
So, if that sounds like you, I created this infographic with you in mind.
Build a better, stronger content strategy in 8 days or less with these hard-hitting hacks you can't afford to pass up.
Get the FREE eCourse below.
Maybe you're like me and prefer to keep your hands in the inner workings of your business as much as possible.
(As my friend Regina has said, #StayScrappy.)
Let me preface by saying that there's so much noise out there telling you "how" to set up your social strategy.
But here, I try to cut through the crap and deliver a long infographic showing you, step-by-step, how to set up that easy-to-replicate weekly strategy you've been looking for.
And without further adieu, here's that bad boy:
More Content [You Should Use]
- 8 Simple Steps To Outline Your Next Enchanting Blog Post
- How To Create A Simple Social Strategy For The Active Entrepreneur
- 9 Easy Blog Tasks You Should Do After A New Post Publishes
- 4 Strategies That Can Explode Your Social Media Follower Base (That I Refuse To Do)
- Pinterest Strategy: How I Use BoardBooster's Random Pinning Campaign To Grow My Business Online
- Blog Traffic: 6 Keys I Used To Grow My Website Presence By 1213.56% (In Less Than 6 Months)
Resources + References
- The Business Spreadsheets Pack (now a part of the Ultimate Business Bundle Pack)
- Squarespace (Website CMS Platform)
- 37 Visual Content Marketing Statistics You Should Know In 2016 via Hubspot
- 20 Ways To Share The Color Knowledge [PDF] via Xerox Office
P.S. Comments, emails, running a business and being a mom of 3 were just too much for me to handle. So, blog comments got the boot. But the lack of a comment box doesn't mean I don't want to hear what you think! Share your thoughts with me via @GoffCreative on Twitter or directly via email.
Could your Twitter followers benefit from this post?
Please share this pre-filled Tweet!