Who It's For
- for the "stuck" or struggling solopreneur. You feel like you've been working diligently, not making much—if any—progress.
- for the strengthening solopreneur You're taking preventative measures and looking to stop the potential of getting stuck in it's tracks.
- for the side hustling solopreneur. Your business is a part-time (or less...) venture at the moment. But you're serious about making it work and making it your primary income source as soon as possible.
What You Get
- simple yet clear action steps to tackling and overcoming some common struggles most solo entrepreneurs face
- additional information, strategies, and materials not included in the Striving Solopreneur free email series
- exclusive access to free content and courses [no longer available directly to the public]
- bonus tools, printables, and resources I've used to grow and maintain my business—most all free, some are paid suggestions from my store and from others
"I was just going to stick with the free email course since there was enough info in that. But I decided to go ahead and just 'fast track' it like the sales page puts it and I am so glad I did! There is a lot of bonus material not featured in the emails, plus the cut and dried action steps, graphics, and general layout of the E-Book make it WORTH the [$7] investment! Love this E-Book!"—Kerry Lange, Marketing Strategist
Take A Peek
How should I print this?
There are simple instructions for printing on the back of the front page.
But, to answer your question, you can:
- Print in black and white for less expensive printing costs.
- It prints best through a laser printer, but an inkjet printer will work fine, too.
- Print front to back.
- It can be used in a 3-ring binder, or spiral-bound at home or in an office store like Office Depot / Max or Staples.
What if I hate it?
I highly doubt you'll hate it if you use it. My policy is no returns on digital products—eBooks, planners, etc. You cannot [honestly] return it to me, so there are no refunds. Courses have a 90-day return policy, and Amazon-purchased products have a 30-day return policy handled through Amazon.
How long does it take to get the download?
Depending on your Internet connection, as soon as your credit card is processed through Stripe or PayPal, your download will be emailed to you [almost] immediately.
Be sure to save that email with your link in it. The link is good for up to 1 year—just in case you "misplace" your copy.
What's different from the free email course?
Quite a bit, actually.
This eBook goes more in-depth than the free email course does—on every topic. It includes bonus content and PDFs not available to the free course participants.
Plus, it's all delivered in one shot. So you can still follow through with the 12-week email course, but you'll get a robust education and additional strategies not included in the course.
Reach out to me through the Contact page and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.