We all tend to overcomplicate things [sometimes].
It's not that we want life or work to be more difficult or anything like that.
You just overthink things.
Sometimes all you need to combat the overthinking part is a little simplicity.
On a daily basis we're retina-slapped with ads, popups, message alerts, emails — okay, I'm stressing out just thinking about it...
What if you could strip the distractions from your workflow? Even if it's just for a few minutes a day?
That's where the #MyBestWeek Planner comes in.
Simplify your workflow with this easy-to-use planning tool.
Get clear on exactly what you need to be doing every day, every week, and every month.
#MyBestWeek Planner is ideal for:
- The digital calendar lover. You're looking for something that can guide you through each day without the added distractions apparent with your digital tools. This allows you to get everything out and down on paper so you can focus on what's important in your life or business.
- The consistency-needing solopreneur. Consistency isn't your middle name, but you're working on it. Let the Habits Tracker and convenient weekly spread layout your entire week for you.
- The paper-loving solopreneur. You love using paper. You don't second-guess the quality work born from clarity through simplicity—paper planning creates smarter workflows and less forgotten or "put off" tasks.
#MyBestWeek Planner is ideal for you.
It's a great planning companion you can work in with your existing calendar, planner, or digital setup, too.
TAKE A PEEK
THIS PLANNER INCLUDES
- How to Use [Directions and Suggestions]
- 1 Full Year of Content or Year Planning Breakdown (for reference)
- 52 weeks (each) of:
- Contacts box (or for more notes)
- Notes box
- Powerhouse Quote (for inspiration)
- Main Tasks Sidebar Strip
- Appointments or Notes for the week
- 6 Most Important Things Daily Checklists
- 20 pages of notes
- A total of 139 pages (including cover)
How should I print this?
There are simple instructions for printing on the back of the front page.
But, to answer your question, you can:
- Print in black and white for less expensive printing costs.
- It prints best through a laser printer, but an inkjet printer will work fine, too.
- Print front to back.
- It can be used in a 3-ring binder, or spiral-bound at home or in an office store like Office Depot / Max or Staples.
What if I hate it?
I highly doubt you'll hate it if you use it. My policy is no returns on digital products—eBooks, planners, etc. You cannot [honestly] return it to me, so there are no refunds. Courses have a 90-day return policy, and Amazon-purchased products have a 30-day return policy handled through Amazon.
How long does it take to get the download?
Depending on your Internet connection, as soon as your credit card is processed through Stripe or PayPal, your download will be emailed to you [almost] immediately.
Be sure to save that email with your link in it. The link is good for up to 1 year—just in case you "misplace" your copy.
What if I need to include more stuff in each week than the two page weekly spreads allow?
There are note pages at the back of the planner, but #MyBestWeek was designed to simplify your week-to-week workflow.
If you're packing more into each week than the space provided, are you actually getting things done?
Inside I include productivity links to help refine your workflow and maximize your time.